Segregation and Separation

Bernie: Donald Trump is a rich idiot, but the rich have always been problematical in society, especially their children. Buddha, Che Guevara, Peggy Rockefeller,  Alida Rockefeller, The Weathermen, Mao Tse Tung, Lincoln Steffens, Felix Dzerzhinsky,  Abby Rockefeller, Silas Bissell, Karl Marx, Fredrich Engels, Reverend Jim Jones,  Jane Fonda, Ted Turner, Lenin, Trotsky, Jack London, Upton Sinclair, Lillian Hellman, Bernadine Dohrn, Oliver Stone, Woody Guthrie, Yoko Ono, Herbert  Marcuse, Vanessa Redgrave,  Ho Chi Minh, John Reed, Gaylord Wilshire (Wilshire Blvd.), Peggy Guggenheim, George Pillsbury, Fidel Castro, Daniel Ortega, Obie (Mercedes) Benz, all came from rich or well-to-do families. But Trump a racist, no way.  The Democrat Party has the lock on racism it being the party of racism, segregation and separation for the first 200 years of its history. Most Democrats who accuse others of racism don’t know their own history.  See: former Democrat delegate, Rev. Wayne Perryman, Unfounded Loyalty.  Or, page 83,

Dan: “The upshot is that Democrats, who speak passionately about the hungry and homeless, personally fork over less money (30% to 50% less) to charity than Republicans — the ones who try to cut health insurance for children.”    See Chapter 2, Romancing The Voters

Tom: “The government spends a trillion dollars more than it collects by borrowing. This is adding to our grandchildren’s credit cards, loans that will have been taken out by dead grandparents that must be paid by children not yet born. How much should we steal from these children’s future?      FB 10/18/13

Matt: “Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other” – Ronald Reagan For more humor see:

Carlos, thanks for reinforcing Bernie Palmatier on Wall Street Banks making billions. Why else would they overwhelmingly contribute to Democrat Campaigns? I looked up politics in the dictionary, and it a combination of two words: “Poli,” which means many, and “tics,” which means “bloodsuckers” Jay Leno Found at  For more humor see:

Bernie: You make some excellent points. Especially about Wall Street. But why did you leave out that Wall Street primarily supports Democrats such Chuck Schumer and Jon Corzine. In the last 20 years Goldman Sachs gave $21 million to Democrats and only $12 million to Republicans. Defunct Lehman Brothers, incubated as Democrats, gave 72% of its political “donation” to Democrats, for 20 years, undoubtedly for all the reasons you identify. Thanks for clarifying the record for us.

Carlos Iraheta says, “Republicans are sinking in the polls faster then goose shit goes through a goose.”  A few facts for Dan and anyone paying attention: 60% of the nation’s governors are Republicans. Four of the five women governors are Republicans, 27 of the States legislatures are dominated by Republicans.  The states are closest to normal people.  Washington politicians are in a universe all their own.  There is an old joke that 96% of the members of Congress give the other 4% (TEA Party members) a bad name.  “There is no distinctly American criminal class – except Congress.” – Mark Twain For more humor see:

Bob: Sounds like the famous Democrat “Optimist” story you are reliving: “the ‘so far, so good’ fallacy of the Democrat who has fallen from the 30th floor and passes the 20th floor saying ‘so far, so good’) and you do not seem to understand the implications of what has been done. Hopefully, Democrats won’t be too late when they exclaim ala Colonel Nicholson in The Bridge on The River Kwai, “What have I done?”

Carlos: Close, but the moral of the story is Nicholson built the bridge when no one else could which was enormously detrimental to this own country’s well-being, and when he saw his countrymen undoing what he had tried so hard to build he came to his senses saying, “What have I done?’ Will Democrats do the same when they realize what they are doing to this country?

Linda, No surprise on the compromise. I predicted last July, “The Republicans nearly always cave in on budget deficits since government spending has “shrunk” only four times in 62 years: 1954, 1955, 1965 and 2010 when the Tea Party ascended. (These are not the same as balanced budget years). What are the chances the Republicans will lose the fight over any future “Budget Crisis?” Historically – based on the last 62 years – 16 to one. Page 61,

Kirk: You are right. It doesn’t matter who you vote for — the government always wins.
If they don’t do it to their wives — they do it to the country –Mel Brooks  For more humor see: